|Single Seat||CHF 170 per person|
|Groups 5-9||CHF 160 per person|
|Photo and video||CHF 40|
- All necessary canyoning equipment
- Professional pilot
- Pick up service
- Shoes and warm clothing if necessary
- Decent footwear (closed shoes only)
- Maximum weight 100kg (220lbs.)
- A few flight times have a reduced weight limit of 80kg (176lbs.). This limit is indicated during the booking process.
- Minimum age 6
- Flights take off from Beatenberg and land in the middle of Interlaken
- Pilots can fly with big turns and action or calm and relaxed on request
- Pilots will film and photograph from their camera on an extendable pole
- Customers may use their own camera under the instruction of the pilot
- The take-off is 1350m (4429 ft.) and the landing is 550m (1804 ft.) above sea level
Paragliding tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. Conditions are monitored carefully to stay within safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean cancellation. Weather windows can open up quickly, and close again.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- Pick up at hotel / hostel / train station / base
- 20-minute drive to Beatenberg
- Instructions, training, comprehensive safety talk
- Paragliding flight between 10 - 20 minutes airtime
- Landing in the center field of Interlaken
- Review your photos and videos