Outdoor Switzerland AG, namely Outdoor Interlaken AG, Grindelwald Sports AG, Alpin Raft GmbH and Jungfrau Sports Management GmbH (hereinafter "we") respect the privacy of users. This means: We undertake to treat the information you provide with care, a sense of responsibility and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and on the basis of this data protection declaration.
The offers which you find on our web pages are subject to Swiss data protection law and any applicable foreign data protection law.
2. HEAD OFFICE
Entity responsible for the processing of personal data:
Outdoor Switzerland AG
CH-3800 Matten b. Interlaken
Phone: +41 33 224 07 07
For requests in connection with the protection of your personal data, you can contact us in writing, by telephone or by email at the above address.
3. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identity number, a location, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This includes, for example, your name, your telephone number, your address, the data that you provide us with when registering and creating your customer account. Statistical data or anonymised data that we cannot directly relate to your person is not included.
4. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
We process your personal data primarily for the fulfilment of contractual obligations as well as for the fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on us.
In addition to the aforementioned legal basis for data processing, we also process data on the basis of legitimate interests on our part. In doing so, we are pursuing our economic, legal and non-material interests. Our legitimate interest also lies in the optimisation of our online offer and our web presence.
The collection and processing of this data are carried out for the purpose of enabling the use of our website (establishing a connection), to guarantee system security and stability on a permanent basis, to enable the optimisation of our online offer, and for internal statistical purposes. Your IP address and country will only be evaluated in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure or for statistical purposes.
You will only receive a newsletter from us on explicit request. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for sending the newsletter, i.e. we will only send you a newsletter by email if you have expressly confirmed that you want to receive it. For this purpose, we will send you a confirmation email after your registration and ask you to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter by clicking on a link contained in the email. If you register for the newsletter, your email address will be used, together with your consent, for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, but doing so will have no retroactive effect. We reserve the right to commission third parties to carry out marketing initiatives and are entitled to pass on your data for this purpose. However, your data will not be passed on for other purposes unless you have given your consent.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
We will transfer your personal data to a third party only if you have expressly consented, if there is a legal obligation to do so or if such transfer is necessary to enforce our rights or assert claims arising from our contractual relationship with you. We only pass on your data to third parties if necessary for the execution of the contract. For this purpose we will pass on your necessary data to subsidiaries, transport companies, banks (see below regarding Trekksoft AG, Matten i. Interlaken and Stripe Inc., San Francisco) and other service providers. These service providers will use your data exclusively for order processing and not for any other purposes. It is (contractually) ensured that these service providers will treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and that your data will be used solely for the services concerned.
We are also entitled to pass on your data to external service providers in order to protect your economic, legal and non-material interests (e.g. for marketing purposes or to improve our online services). As far as software tools are concerned, we use services provided by Google Inc. (Google Analytics and Google Photos), Naver (Korea), Yesware, Meraki LLC, Cloudinary Ltd. and Avenue 81, Inc. Data collected in connection with the use of these software tools may be transferred to servers located in the United States, China and/or Korea.
For more detailed information about the data collected and transferred, please see:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Trekksoft AG: https://www.trekksoft.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
- Stripe Inc.: https://stripe.com/au/privacy
- Naver: https://policy.naver.com/policy/privacy_en.html
- Yesware: https://www.yesware.com/privacy/
- Meraki: https://meraki.cisco.com/trust#privacy
- Cloudinary: https://cloudinary.com/privacy
- Avenue 81: https://www.drip.com/privacy
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/help/privacy
- Waldhart: https://www.waldhart.at/index.php?id=185
- Picthrive: https://www.picthrive.com/privacypolicy/
- Hootsuite: https://hootsuite.com/legal/privacy
- Trip Advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/privacy_pre_060407.html
You can prevent the aforementioned companies from collecting and processing your data as related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing browser plug-ins that block the functions of these software tools (for example : tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
7. DURATION OF STORAGE
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or with the purposes for which it was collected. We will block or delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer required and in any case after the maximum retention period required by law has expired.
You can request the deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request immediately, unless we are obliged to continue to store the data for other reasons (e.g. the legal obligation to retain data)
8. USERS' RIGHT
8.1 Right of revocation
If you have given us permission to process personal data in the course of using the website or booking events/activities, you can revoke this permission at any time. The revocation can be sent by email or in writing to the contact point mentioned under point 2. The revocation will be limited to personal data that cannot be processed without your consent on the basis of statutory confirmations of permission. Furthermore the revocation will have no retroactive effect.
8.2 Rights of data subjects under the GDPR
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data as processed by us. You may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data applied, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, and the planned storage period. You also have the right to be informed of: the right of correction, cancellation, limitation of processing and objection; the right of appeal; the origin of your data, if not collected by us; the existence of automated decision making, including profiling; and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data as stored by us, unless it is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert our rights or defend against claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you decline to have the data deleted, or if we no longer need the data but you do need it in order to assert your rights or defend yourself against claims brought against you, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing;
- to receive your personal data from us with in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- to revoke your consent at any time, in which case we must cease any data processing based on this consent, and
- to complain to a regulatory agency.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing for reasons relating to your specific circumstances or if the objection relates to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the need for you to indicate any specific circumstances. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com
9. CHILDREN'S DATA
As far as we are aware, we collect, process and use the personal data of children only with the consent of their legal representative. Persons under 16 years of age must obtain the permission of their legal representative before they provide us with personal data. Accordingly, the use of our website for persons under the age of 16 who do not have the consent of their parents is not permitted
10. LIABILITY FOR LINKS
At the time the links on our website were created, no illegal content was discernible on the linked-to pages. We have no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of such pages. We expressly distance ourselves from the content of all linked-to pages that is changed after the link was created. This applies to all links and references created within our own online presence. For illegal, inaccurate or incomplete content and especially for damage or loss resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the page to which reference is made is liable, and not the person who merely refers to the publication concerned by means of link.
We use session-related, temporary cookies, which are not stored on your computer. When you leave our website, the temporary cookie is deleted. With the help of the information collected, we can analyse usage patterns on our website and optimise the site by improving or personalising content or simplifying use.
Cookies are also used by some of our advertising partners (third-party cookies). These cookies help us to tailor our site to the specific needs of our customers, e.g. by displaying advertisements presumed to be of interest you. By using these cookies, we obtain information about which products you have viewed or searched for and which pages you have visited. These cookies are stored on your hard drive and deleted after a specific period. No personal data is stored in the cookies used by our advertising partners. These cookies are used pseudonymously, so your identity cannot be deduced from them
Most browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.) accept cookies by default. You can allow or block temporary and permanent cookies in your security settings, although if you block cookies, certain features on our website will not be available to you and some pages will not be displayed correctly
The data stored in our cookies will not be linked to your personal data (name, address, etc.) without your express consent
On our website we use framing with the YouTube network (YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA). Framing means embedding, which means that we embed videos, photos, text etc. from the YouTube network on our website. This allows you to view them directly on our website. However, the content itself is derived from YouTube. If it is deleted there, it will also disappear on our website
We use the extended privacy mode. This means that a cookie is saved on your computer only when the video is played. According to YouTube, for the playback of embedded videos with extended data protection, no personal cookie information is stored. If you want to make sure that no data about you is stored on YouTube, do not click on the embedded videos.
13. SOCIAL PLUGINS
Social plugins from the following social networks are used on our website:
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Twitter (Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA)
- Instagram (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- Google+ (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
- Pinterest (USA: Pinterest Inc., 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; ausserhalb USA: Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Irland.)
- Kakao (Korea: 242, Cheomdan-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, 63309, Korea)
- Wechat (26.04 on the 26th floor of Amstelplein 54, 1096 BC Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Tiktock (European Union: TikTok Information Technologies UK Limited, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway Holborn, London, WC2B 6NH. USA: TikTok Inc., Attn: TikTok Legal Department 10100 Venice Blvd, Suite 401, Culver City, CA 90232, USA)
- Weibo (7/F, Shuohuang Development Plaza, No.6 Caihefang Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100027, China.)
As soon as you access one of our website pages that is equipped with an activated plug-in, a connection is established to the servers of the plug-in provider. Content is then loaded from the provider's servers and information is transmitted to the provider. This information includes your IP address and information about the page you have just accessed. This happens regardless of whether you are logged in to the social network concerned. If you are logged in to the network at the same time, the provider concerned can identify you because your user ID is then recorded along with the address of the website you visited, the date, the time and browser-related information. Logging out of the network concerned may prevent the data from being assigned to your user account. Alternatively you can also prevent data being transmitted to the network by using special browser add-ons (e.g. Facebook blocker).
If you recommend content by clicking on the activated plug-ins (e.g. by clicking a Share button), the information is transmitted directly to the social network concerned and stored there. The data collected by the provider can be used to create user profiles.
You can find more information about the collection and use of data by the providers of the plugins and about your rights and options for protecting your privacy in this regard in the data protection notices provided by:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Google+: policies.google.com/privacy/update
- Pinterest: policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
- Kakao: http://www.kakao.com/policy/privacy?lang=en
- Wechat: https://www.wechat.com/en/privacy_policy.html
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy?lang=en
- Weibo: https://weibo.cn/page/647?entry=client