Recommended for: Athletic, adventurous people
|Single Seat||CHF 229 per person|
|Groups 10+||CHF 209 per person|
|Alpnach departure (no transportation from Interlaken)||CHF 189 per person|
|Private Group||CHF 2400 per group (maximum 12 seats)|
Capture your outdoor memories with a customized and professionally edited video (9:16). This 60-90 second cut will highlight the biggest moments of your tour. Our professional video guides film each guest during the trip, perfectly capturing the experience from unique angles. After the trip the video footage is individually edited into a customised package starring you!
|Video for 1 person||CHF 39|
|Video for 2 persons||CHF 69|
|Video for 3 persons||CHF 89|
|Video for 4 persons||CHF 109|
We archive our video footage from the current season so you can still decide to place an order after you leave Interlaken.
- All necessary canyoning equipment
- Professional guides
- A free drink and light lunch after the trip
- Pick up/drop off service from designated locations
- Changing rooms and hot showers (available at the base in Interlaken)
- Small day bag
- Money for videos and souvenirs
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 14
- Strong swimming ability
- Above average fitness level
- Comfortable jumping from heights of 10 meters
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
May 1st – October 31st
You can find the current trip times under book now (booking button)
- The canyon is an hour drive from Interlaken
- There are no facilities at the start of the trip, we get changed in an open field. It helps to have your swimwear on underneath your clothes before you depart Interlaken.
- This trip is suitable for active and confident people who are capable swimmers
- There are multiple jumps up to 10m (32ft) depending on water levels
- There are multiple slides up to 15m (49ft) depending on water levels
- This canyon is sensitive to weather conditions, and doesn’t run after or during wet weather
- There are no exits for people who decide this isn't the right trip for them. Please do not book this trip as a surprise for other people unless you are certain about their confidence and abilities.
Our canyoning tours can be affected by weather conditions and water levels, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before your trip time or
- Meet your guide at the base in Interlaken 5 minutes before trip time*
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Depart to Alpnach (1 hr)
- Change into canyoning gear on-site
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 3 - 4 hrs. in the canyon.
- Free light lunch and a drink
- Drive back to the base
- Order your video
*Guests meeting in Alpnach will be given a different meeting time
During the booking process you will be asked to select your meeting point. Please check the map below before you make your booking. If you are unsure, select OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base and contact us before your trip if you would like to change it.
You might also like