|Single Seat||CHF 219 per person|
|Groups 10+||CHF 199 per person|
|Spectators from Interlaken||CHF 50|
|Spectators from Erlenbach||CHF 20|
|Photo Package||CHF 58|
|Video Package||CHF 58|
|Photo and Video Combo||CHF 88|
- All necessary safety equipment
- Professional guides
- Gondola ticket
- A free drink after the trip
- Pick up/drop off service from designated locations
- Closed shoes
- Warm clothes
- Money for photos/videos and souvenirs
- Minimum weight 45kg (100lbs.)
- Maximum weight 115kg (253lbs.)
- Minimum age 14
- Basic fitness level and good health (no inhibiting physical or medical conditions) are required to participate. For specific details pease read our Terms and Conditions
Contact us if you are uncertain about your ability to participate.
- The gondola station for the bungy is about a 30 minute drive from Interlaken
- It is possible for spectators to come along and watch you jump from the middle station (only jumpers are permitted in the small gondola over the lake)
- A photographer hangs from the side of the gondola and captures the process
- The higher elevation and evening trip time can mean cooler temperatures at any point in the season- it's always a good idea to bring a jacket.
- Wear bright colors if you want to stand out in your photos and video!
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- Meet your guide. The meeting point schedule is as follows:
Pick up in Interlaken : 15 minutes before trip time at your designated meeting point
Meeting at the base in Interlaken: 5 minutes before trip time
Meeting at the Stockhorn gondola in Erlenbach im Simmental: 45 minutes after the listed trip time
- Drive to Erlenbach
- Take the gondola to the Chrindi middle station
- Receive safety equipment and instructions
- 3 - 2 - 1 JUMP!
- Enjoy a free drink
- Drive back to Interlaken
During the booking process you will be asked to select your meeting point. Please check the map below before you make your booking. If you are unsure, select OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base and contact us before your trip if you would like to change it.