Set on a mountain pass, the Grimsel trip starts with a heart-pumping 50m rappel. Filled with amazing jumps, slides and a zip line into a crystal clear pool, this majestic alpine environment has plenty to offer. The pale-coloured rock formations in this canyon add to the stunning mountain scenery.
|Single Seat||CHF 179 per person|
|Groups 10+||CHF 161 per person|
|Private Group||CHF 1900 per group (maximum 12 seats)|
Capture your outdoor memories with a customized and professionally edited video (9:16). This 60-90 second cut will highlight the biggest moments of your tour. Our professional video guides film each guest during the trip, perfectly capturing the experience from unique angles. After the trip the video footage is individually edited into a customised package starring you!
|Video for 1 person||CHF 39|
|Video for 2 persons||CHF 69|
|Video for 3 persons||CHF 89|
|Video for 4 persons||CHF 109|
We archive our video footage from the current season so you can still decide to place an order after you leave Interlaken.
- All necessary canyoning equipment
- Professional guides
- A free drink and light lunch after the trip
- Pick up/drop off service from designated locations
- Changing rooms and hot showers (available at the base in Interlaken)
- Small day bag
- Money for videos and souvenirs
- A light jacket or pullover. This canyon is located higher in the mountains and it can be chilly after the tour, especially in overcast weather. A jacket is not needed on hot summer days.
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 14
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
- The canyon is an hour drive from Interlaken
- There are no facilities at the start of the trip, we get changed in an open field. It helps to have your swimwear on underneath your clothes before you depart Interlaken
- This canyon contains both easy and challenging elements depending on your preference
- There is a compulsory 50m (164ft) guided rappel at the start to enter the canyon
- This tour takes place in an alpine location with very scenic views
- Of all our canyoning trips, this is the least sensitive to bad weather due to controlled water levels
Our canyoning tours can be affected by weather conditions and water levels, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before your trip time or
- Meet your guide at the base in Interlaken 5 minutes before trip time
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to the Grimsel Pass (1 hr)
- Change into canyoning gear at the canyon location
- Instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 2 hrs. in the canyon.
- Free light lunch and a drink
- Drive back to the base
- Order your video
During the booking process you will be asked to select your meeting point. Please check the map below before you make your booking. If you are unsure, select OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base and contact us before your trip if you would like to change it.