|1-3 people||CHF 1150|
|4 people||CHF 1250|
|5 people||CHF 1450|
|1-3 people with glacier landing||CHF 1200|
|4 people with glacier landing||CHF 1300|
|5 people with glacier landing||CHF 1500|
- Helicopter flight around the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- 10 - 15 minute glacier landing, when conditions allow
- Comfortable and weather appropriate clothing
- Waterproof boots or shoes
- Minimum 3 guests per flight
- Maximum 5 seats per flight
- Minimum age 5
Scenic flights are bookable on request. Please contact us with your preferred date.
- This tour begins and ends at the heliport in Lauterbrunnen. Find the meeting point here
- No transportation is provided
Tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- Meeting at heliport in Lauterbrunnen
- Tour briefing
- 30-minute long helicopter flight over Jungfrau Region
- 10-15 minutes of glacier landing
- Landing back in Lauterbrunnen