Private Telemark Lessons
Telemark skiing is fascinating and not as hard as it looks. Whether Telemark beginner or ambitious rider, our courses offer the right techniques to learn this sport. If you're just starting out, your private instructor will show you the basic techniques to be able to manage easy terrain. For advanced telemark skiers, we have expert instructors who will work with you on techniques such as short turns, managing steep terrain and carved turns.
- Beginner Course Goals: learning telemark technique, first experiences with controlled swing forms in simple terrain, safety aspects
- Advanced Course Goals: advanced telemark technique even in steeper terrain, short turns and carved forms, driving with extreme inclination
|Full Day||5 hours||CHF 420 for 1 or 2 participants||CHF 30 each additional participant|
|Morning||2.5 hours||CHF 290 for 1 or 2 participants||CHF 20 each additional participant|
|Afternoon||2.5 hours||CHF 240 for 1 or 2 participants||CHF 20 each additional participant|
|Full Day||5 hours||possible from 9:00 am|
|Morning||2.5 hours||9:30 am - 12:00 pm|
|Afternoon||2.5 hours||1:30 pm - 4:00 pm|
- 2.5 or 5 hours private instruction
Only for advanced skiers (parallel turns on red slopes)
- Complete Telemark ski equipment
- Ski clothes (rentals available at Outdoor rental shops)
- Ski pass for the region "Grindelwald-Wengen" (can also be bought at our Shop & Café in Grindelwald)
The meeting point is usually there, where the lesson will take place. For full-day or morning lessons, it is also possible to meet 30 minutes before the start of the lesson at the hotel in Grindelwald or at our Outdoor Shop & Café, where our ski rental is also located.
Group and Private lessons can be cancelled by the participant up to 5pm on the evening before the lesson without incurring any costs. Cancellations after this time with a valid medical note will also be 100% refunded. Participants will be charged 100% for all other cancellations made after 5pm on the evening before the lesson.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information. Terms and Conditions