Aare Float Trip
Float past stunning alpine scenery towards the picturesque city of Bern on an inflatable raft with a sound system on board. The water is perfect for a refreshing swim on hot summer days, and you can comfortably float alongside the boat. Our professional guide will navigate the boat safely down the river while your group enjoys the water, scenery, and time together in nature.
|Charter Boat||CHF 990 (maximum 16 seats, excluding transport)|
- All necessary safety equipment
- Professional guides
- Small day bag
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 8 (under 14 only with adult supervision)
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
- This trip is great for families, groups, and teams
- Guests are not required to paddle; the guide uses oars to steer the boat
- Swimming skills are not required
- The trip ends in the middle of Bern
- We can transport your baggage from Thun to Bern
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
- Meet your guide in Thun 5 minutes before the listed trip time
- Preparation and safety talk
- Enjoy a 2.5 - 3 hour float down the river
- Arrive in Bern