|Single Seat Adult||CHF 130 per person|
|Single Seat Child||CHF 115 per person|
- All necessary kayaking equipment including a dry suit
- Professional guide
- Free photo package
- Warm clothes (bring extra layers)
- Thick socks
- Warm hat
- Maximum weight 120kg (265lbs.)
- Minimum age 12
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
November - April
You can find the current trip times under book now (booking button)
- Operates in nearly all weather conditions apart from high wind
- Tour is on Lake Brienz and departs from Bönigen
- Take bus 103 from Interlaken West or Ost to Bönigen
- Great even in rainy or snowy weather
Tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog