|Single Seat||CHF 85 per person|
- All necessary SUP equipment including a splash jacket and wetsuit if needed
- Professional guide
- A free photo package
- Entry to the Strandbad ("The Beach") in Bönigen
- Seasonal clothing
- Change of clothes
- Maximum weight 120kg (265lbs.)
- Minimum age 15
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
- This trip operates in all weather conditions apart from high wind
- The tour is on Lake Brienz and departs from Bönigen
- Take bus 103 from Interlaken West or Ost to Bönigen See
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Starting at the base in Bönigen, you travel in a loop around the western end of the lake, spending around 1.5 hours on the water, and taking in the stunning sights that Lake Brienz has to offer (including the towering cliffs of Ringgenberg).