|Single Seat||CHF 88 per person|
|Group 10+||CHF 79 per person|
|Ski Jacket Rental||from CHF 15|
|Ski Pants Rental||from CHF 15|
|Gloves Rental||CHF 10|
- Pick up / drop off from designated locations
- Snowshoes and poles
- Hiking boots
- A snack and a drink
- Professional guide
- Warm winter clothing, including gloves, ski pants, jacket, and beanie
- Extra drinks and snacks if desired
- Minimum age 8 (under 12 only with adult supervision)
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
December - March, depending on snow conditions
Please check the calendar for the current departure times
- Winter clothing is available to rent before the trip
- Snowshoes make walking in deep snow easy
- The trip takes place in Isenfluh and offers exclusivity and untouched nature.
- The snowshoe walk isn't demanding, the focus is on the scenery and location
- This is a great activity for non-skiers who still want a winter experience
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before trip time or
- Meet your guide 5 minutes early at the base in Interlaken
- Prepare equipment
- Drive to Isenfluh
- Gondola ride to Sulwald
- Instruction and briefing
- 1.5 - 2 hour snowshoe hike
- Return to Interlaken