Raclette Rafting Interlaken
Enjoy a unique raclette dinner as you drift along calm waters from Bönigen to Interlaken. While the house lights of Interlaken gradually illuminate the river banks, enjoy a meal of melted cheese and a glass of white wine while wrapped up in warm blankets. The view of snow-covered mountains in the background completes the idyllic cityscape. Our guides do all of the steering, so you can enjoy the meal, atmosphere, and time together on the raft.
|Single Seat||CHF 99 per person|
|Private Boat||CHF 695 per boat (8 seats)|
- Life jacket
- Raclette dinner
- White wine (2 glasses)
- Warm tea
- Professional guide
- Clothes and layers according to the weather conditions
- In colder weather, please wear water and wind resistant winter clothing (ski pants, winter jacket, gloves, warm hat, and winter shoes)
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 8 (under 14 only with adult supervision)
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
Subject to change. Please check the calendar for the current departure times.
February 1 - April 30
- Sun - Thu (complete boat bookings only)
- Fri - Sat (single seats available)
- This is a completely unique dining experience
- Scenic landscapes and the gentle floating pace create a cosy atmosphere
- You stay warm and dry throughout the trip
- You can charter the entire boat for your private group
- Meal adjustments due to dietary restrictions are not possible for this activity
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
- Park and meet your guide here
- Receive a life jacket and listen to the safety briefing
- Enter the raft and receive an explanation of the raclette proces
- Raclette cheese, potatoes, and wine, etc.. will be served
- Receive a warm fleece blanket
- Float from Bönigen to Interlaken and enjoy the raclette, wine, and ambience
- Disembark only a short walk from your original meeting point