Night Sledding with Fondue
Travel from Interlaken high into the mountains, take in the starlit winter panorama and then zip down the 1 hour moonlit sled run. Along the way the trail winds through the woods, crosses alpine meadows and passes majestic frozen waterfalls. After your sled run, you will enjoy a traditional Swiss winter meal at a local restuarant.
A great combination of winter fun, nature and Swiss traditions. Night Sledding with Fondue is a unique way to experience the Swiss Alps.
|Single Seat||CHF 105 per person|
|Group 10+||CHF 94 per person|
|Sled Boot Rental||CHF 10 (from size EU 34)|
|Ski Jacket Rental||CHF 20|
|Ski Pants Rental||CHF 20|
|Gloves Rental||CHF 10|
- Pick up / drop off from designated locations
- Gondola ticket
- A traditional Swiss meal and 1 drink
- Professional guide
- Warm winter clothing, including gloves, ski pants, jacket, and beanie
- Warm shoes with a good sole (you use your feet to brake). Hiking boots are recommended
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 10 (under 12 only with adult supervision)
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
December - March, depending on snow conditions
Please check the calendar for the current departure times
- Winter clothing and shoes are available for rent before the trip
- The track is unlit, but you can see well due to the snow
- You will receive a safety briefing before you begin, and you'll be led by a guide on the sled track
- Frequent stops are made to regroup on the way down
- 4.6km sled track
- We are able to accommodate some (but not all) dietary restrictions with advance notice
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before your trip start time or
- Meet your guide 5 minutes early at the base in Interlaken
- Depart to Isenfluh
- Gondola ride to Sulwald
- Briefing and instructions
- Approximately 1 hour sled ride
- Return to Interlaken
- Enjoy a traditional Swiss meal at a local restaurant