|Single Seat Adult||CHF 89 per person|
|Single Seat Child||CHF 59 per person|
|Groups 10+||CHF 80 per person|
- Professional guide
- Gondola ticket
- Pick up/drop off service from designated locations
- Closed shoes
- A light jacket
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 10
- Maximum 3 children under 16 per adult
- Basic biking skills are required
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
- The trip includes a small gondola ride from Isenfluh to Sulwald
- At Sulwald you get panoramic views of the Jungfrau
- After a safety briefing, begin the 45 minute descent to Isenfluh
- An optional fondue dinner can be arranged after the ride
- The children's price applies to kids under 16
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before your trip time or
- Meet your guide at the base in Interlaken 5 minutes before trip time
- Depart to Isenfluh
- Take the cable car to Sulwald
- Briefing and training
- 45 minute scooter ride
- Return to Interlaken
During the booking process you will be asked to select your meeting point. Please check the map below before you make your booking. If you are unsure, select OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base and contact us before your trip if you would like to change it.