- All necessary skydiving equipment
- Professional tandem master
- Pick up/drop off service from Interlaken hotels and other designated locations
- Closed shoes
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Money for photos and videos
- Maximum weight 95kg (210lbs).
- Maximum height 1.83m (6ft)
- Minimum age 12
- Participants 12-17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or have written parental consent prior to the activity
- These requirements are strict, and the dropzone manager may deny your skydive if you do not meet these requirements at the time of your trip
You can find the current trip times under book now (booking button)
- Even numbers (minimum of 2) are required to operate
- One tandem instructor per customer
- Maximum 2 tandem skydivers in the helicopter per load
- The heliport and drop zone are in Lauterbrunnen, a 20 minute drive from Interlaken
- Space in the bus is reserved for jumpers. Spectators must make their own way to the heliport
- Guests may drive themselves to the heliport
Skydiving can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until close to the activity time. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- NOTE: Duration of the whole trip from pick-up till drop-off back in Interlaken is 2-3 hours
- Pick-up at your chosen meeting point
- Filling out safety forms and making photo/video service order during the 20 minute drive to our dropzone
- Safety briefing and ground training upon arrival
- Meeting your instructor and gearing up
- Drive back to Interlaken