Single Seat Adult
CHF 105 per person
Single Seat Child (under 16)
CHF 75 per person
- All necessary kayaking equipment
- Professional guide
- Free photo package
- Entry to the Strandbad ("the Beach") in Bönigen
- Change of clothes
- Maximum weight 120kg (265lbs.)
- Minimum age 12
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
April - November
You can find the current trip times under book now (booking button)
- This trip operates in nearly all weather conditions apart from high wind
- The tour is on Lake Brienz and departs from Bönigen
- Take bus 103 from Interlaken West or Ost to Bönigen See
Tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
We set off from Bönigen, travel across the River Lütschine and towards the north shore, where we will visit beautiful cliffs, the old 12th century Ringgenberg castle and hidden beaches along the way. After developing your technique, we cross the 260m deep lake and return to Bönigen, where we end with the opportunity to practice some rescue techniques, develop some additional skills or play a few games.