|Single Seat Adult||CHF 105 per person|
|Single Seat Child (5 - 15 years)||CHF 75 per person|
- All necessary kayaking equipment including a splash jacket and wetsuit if needed
- Professional guide
- Free photo package
- Entry to the Strandbad ("The Beach") in Bönigen
- Seasonal clothing
- Change of clothes
- Maximum weight 120kg (265lbs.)
- Minimum age 5
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
- This trip operates in nearly all weather conditions apart from high wind
- The tour is on Lake Brienz and departs from Bönigen
- Take bus 103 from Interlaken West or Ost to Bönigen See
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions