Day Sledding is the perfect way to enjoy fresh snow, mountain terrain, and stunning alpine views. After a 20 minute drive from Interlaken, you will take a small mountain gondola up to a quiet village that directly overlooks the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau. Your experienced guides will lead the way as you zoom down our 1-hour sled run through snowy forests, past frozen waterfalls, and pause for panoramic views of snow-capped peaks. Sledding is pure fun for both kids and adults, and is a must-do winter activity.
|Single Seat||CHF 79 per person|
|Group 10+||CHF 71 per person|
|Sled Boot Rental||CHF 10 (from size EU 34)|
|Ski Jacket Rental||CHF 20|
|Ski Pants Rental||CHF 20|
|Goggles Rental||CHF 10|
|Gloves Rental||CHF 10|
- Pick up / drop off from designated locations
- Gondola ticket
- Professional guide
- Warm winter clothing, including gloves, ski pants, jacket, and beanie
- Warm shoes with a good sole (you use your feet to brake). Hiking boots are recommended
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 8 (under 12 only with adult supervision)
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
December - March, depending on snow conditions
Please check the calendar for the current departure times
- Winter clothing and shoes are available for rent before the trip
- You will receive a safety briefing before you begin, and you'll be led by a guide on the sled track
- Frequent stops are made to regroup on the way down
- 4.6km sled track
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before your trip time or
- Meet your guide at the base in Interlaken 5 minutes before trip time
- Depart to Isenfluh
- Gondola ride to Sulwald
- Briefing and instruction
- Approximately 1 hour sled ride
- Return to Interlaken