|Single Seat||CHF 149 per person|
|Groups 10+||CHF 135 per person|
|Private Group||CHF 1600 per group (maximum 12 seats)|
Capture your outdoor memories with a customized and professionally edited video (9:16). This 60-90 second cut will highlight the biggest moments of your tour. Our professional video guides film each guest during the trip, perfectly capturing the experience from unique angles. After the trip the video footage is individually edited into a customised package.
|Video for one person||CHF 39|
|Video for 2 persons||CHF 69|
|Video for 3 persons||CHF 89|
|Video for 4 persons||CHF 109|
We archive our video footage from the current season so you can still decide to place an order after you leave Interlaken.
- All necessary canyoning equipment
- Professional guides
- A free drink after the trip
- Pick up/drop off service from designated locations
- Changing rooms and hot showers
- Small day bag
- Money for videos and souvenirs
- Maximum weight 125kg (275lbs.)
- Minimum age 12
- Swimming ability is recommended but not required
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
April 15th – October 31st
You can find the current trip times under book now (booking button)
- This is the perfect intro to canyoning but also fun for all participants
- The canyon is only a 10-minute drive from our base in Interlaken
- The trip starts with a 10m (32ft) rappel
- The highest jump is 5m (16ft) but an easy alternative is possible
- Almost every element can be negotiated by taking an easier option
- Basic swimming skills are an advantage but not required
Our canyoning tours can be affected by weather conditions and water levels, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
- Be ready for pick up 15 minutes before your trip time or
- Meet your guide at the base in Interlaken 5 minutes before trip time
- First briefing
- Prepare canyoning equipment
- Drive to the start of the canyon (10 Minutes)
- Recieve instructions, comprehensive safety talk
- Canyoning – approx. 1 - 1.5hrs in the canyon
- Drive back to the base
- Enjoy a free drink
- Order your video
During the booking process you will be asked to select your meeting point. Please check the map below before you make your booking. If you are unsure, select OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base and contact us before your trip if you would like to change it.