Launch yourself off the 90-meter-high platform and experience weightlessness for only a split second before dropping into an epic freefall over the rushing white water of the Lütschine river. You’ll swing between the narrow gorge walls at 120km/h before slowing down, looking up, and thinking “I want to do that again.” This high-thrill Canyon Swing in Grindelwald is one of the boldest, most heart-pumping adventure activities in the Swiss Alps. Are you ready to jump?
|Single Seat with Transport||CHF 149 per person|
|Single Seat- Glacier Canyon Meeting Point||CHF 129 per person|
|Groups 10+||CHF 131 per person|
- All necessary safety equipment
- Professional guides
- A free drink after the trip
- Pick up/drop off service from designated locations and round trip transportation
- Warm clothing
- Closed shoes
- Money for videos and souvenirs
- Maximum weight 120kg (265lbs.)
- Minimum age 14
- Good health is required to participate. Please read our Terms and Conditions
- Free parking is available in Grindelwald at the Glacier Canyon
- Bring a warm jacket, the air temperature at the bottom is around 10°C (50°F)
- Walking from the center of Grindelwald to the Glacier Canyon takes around 35 minutes
- Take Bus Line 122 from Grindelwald station to the Glacier Canyon (Gletscherschlucht)
- If you make your own way to Grindelwald, explore the Glacier Canyon after your trip. Admission is included with your Canyon Swing purchase
Our tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits, and bad weather doesn't necessarily mean we have to cancel.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions. If you have not heard from us, it means we are still planning to run your trip as scheduled, or we have not yet made a final decision based on the forecast.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
Meet your guide. The meeting point schedule is as follows:
- Pick up in Interlaken : 15 minutes before trip time at your designated meeting point
- Meeting at the base in Interlaken: 5 minutes before trip time
- Meeting directly at the Glacier Canyon in Grindelwald: 30 minutes after the listed trip time
- Drive to Grindelwald
- Receive harnesses and instructions
- 3 – 2 – 1 JUMP
- Order your video
- Return to Interlaken
If you’ve made your own way to Grindelwald, explore the Glacier Canyon after your trip. Admission is included with your Canyon Swing purchase.
During the booking process you will be asked to select your meeting point. Please check the map below before you make your booking. If you are unsure, select OUTDOOR - Interlaken Base and contact us before your trip if you would like to change it.