15 Minute Heli Flight
This 15-minute helicopter flight gives you a front row seat to the best the Jungfrau Region has to offer. Take off from Lauterbrunnen and enjoy up-close views of the world-famous trio - the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau. After passing by the notorious Eiger north face, you will follow rugged cliffs and ice fields until you reach the Jungfrau-Aletsch UNESCO World Heritage site, boasting the largest ice flow in Europe, the Aletsch Glacier. Your flight then takes you over the valley and past the Schilthorn summit, a former James Bond filming location. Your unforgettable flight ends where it began, in Lauterbrunnen - the valley of 72 waterfalls.
|1-3 people||CHF 710|
|4 people||CHF 850|
|5 people||CHF 990|
- Helicopter flight around the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Comfortable and weather appropriate clothing
- Minimum 3 guests per flight
- Maximum 5 seats per flight
- Minimum age 5
Scenic flights are bookable on request. Please contact us with your preferred date.
- This tour begins and ends at the heliport in Lauterbrunnen. Find the meeting point here
- No transportation is provided
- This flight can be booked with an optional glacier landing for an additional CHF 20 per person
Tours can be affected by weather conditions, however it is difficult to predict exactly how a trip will be impacted until the day of the activity. We monitor conditions carefully to stay within our safety limits.
Please make sure we have good contact information for you so we can reach out if your trip is changed or cancelled due to poor conditions.
If we are not able to run your trip, we will try to accommodate you on another date, another activity, or we will issue you a full refund.
For detailed advice on how to prepare for (and enjoy!) bad weather days in Interlaken, check out our weather blog
Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before trip time to be eligible for a refund. For more details regarding our cancellation policy, please see our full Terms and Conditions
- Meeting at heliport in Lauterbrunnen
- Tour Briefing
- 20-minute long helicopter flight over Jungfrau Region
- 10-15 minutes of glacier landing (OPTIONAL AT AN EXTRA COST)
- Landing back in Lauterbrunnen